- 1 Use an Online Calculator for Food
- 2 Plan Menus Early and Make a List of Ingredients
- 3 Find a Bluetooth Speaker
- 4 Plan for Outside Refrigeration
- 5 Set Up Trash Locations
- 6 Make Sure There is Enough Practical Seating
- 7 Create a Menu for Guests
- 8 Organize Meat By How Done It Is
- 9 Bring Food Out One Course at a Time, If Possible
- 10 Get Rid of Bugs with Repellents
- 11 Will the Party Go Into the Evening? Set Up Lights!
- 12 Never Forget the Games
For a truly impressive backyard barbecue, you need the right tools and a great plan for a successful day out in your yard. Larger outdoor parties like these come with their own challenges, and since you’ll be spending lots of time in front of the grill, it’s important to prepare ahead of time. That’s why we’ve collected 12 of the best tips to make sure your grill out is fun, easy and delicious.